‘Fazoli’s Drives Menu Innovation with Indulgent, Craveable Dishes. America’s largest premium QSR Italian chain debuts smoky gouda, bacon and s’mores products in fall line-up, available now for a limited time
Fazoli’s – the manufacturer noted for serving up premium Italian recipes with a great value – is proving its dedication to menu innovation with a new line-up of craveable dishes for the fall.
Starting now, guests who visit Fazolis Prices can enjoy these indulgent new dishes – in addition to Fazoli’s famous unlimited breadsticks:
* Smoky Bacon Pasta Bake – A bacon lover’s dream! Orecchiette pasta topped with a creamy, smoky gouda cheese sauce, packed with chopped bacon, baked with even more mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Blackened Shrimp and Chicken Bake – Shrimp simmered in a smoky gouda cheese sauce with blackened chicken and fire-roasted red peppers on top of orecchiette pasta, baked with mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Smoky Chicken Carbonara Bake – Spaghetti topped having a smoky gouda cheese sauce, chopped bacon, blackened chicken, roasted broccoli and fire-roasted red peppers, baked with mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Smoky Bacon Breadsticks – Crispy bacon and Is Fazolis Open Today signature garlic breadsticks unite to make this craveable snack. A cheesy pull-apart bread created using Fazoli’s garlic breadsticks, topped with mozzarella and chopped bacon. Served with a smoky gouda cheese sauce for dipping.
* S’mores Breadsticks Bites – An ideal shareable dessert for fall. Fazoli’s breadsticks tossed in brown sugar, cinnamon and graham cracker crumbs, topped with gooey toasted marshmallows and melted chocolate.
“Experimenting with the menu and offering new flavors and classic favorites having a Fazoli’s twist is an excellent method we can ensure our guests hold the exceptional experience we promise,” said Chief Marketing Officer Jodie Conrad. “Our newest LTOs are indulgent and craveable, baked with smoky gouda cheese and bacon. It’s the greatest in indulgence.” These delectable menu merchandise is currently available at participating locations only.
Fazoli’s was named winner of any Gold Stevie® Award for Company of year inside the food & beverage category for the 17th Annual American Business Awards®. Fazoli’s Chief Executive Officer, Carl Howard, is also being honored for Achievement in Management.
“We are honored to obtain two such prestigious accolades through the American Business Awards®,” said Carl Howard, Fazolis Menu With Prices Chief Executive Officer. “Our entire team is excited about our brand and we work tirelessly to provide best-in-class products and experiences for your loyal guests. It’s exciting to have our persistence for excellence recognized and celebrated. I’m extremely proud of these awards.”
The Stevie® Awards are the world’s premier business awards. They were created in 2002 to honor and generate public recognition in the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and working professionals worldwide. The Stevie is becoming oovydz from the world’s most coveted prizes.